Experts in fitness say that you can stay in shape at home without having to go to the gym. This is possible with exercises like plank, twists, and squats that you can do at home. They may seem simple, but many people make them difficult. This can affect their effectiveness and can lead to health problems.
The viral discovered some common mistakes that people make when performing basic exercises. We studied the advice from fitness professionals and now know how to fix them.
The plank is one of the most basic exercises that can engage all parts of the body. However, improper execution of the plank can cause problems with the spine and reset its effectiveness.
– Lifting the pelvis can lead to an inefficient distribution of the load. This puts too much pressure on the shoulders and causes pain in the neck.
– Deflexion in the lower back can reduce the engagement of ab muscles, damage the knees and cause pain in the lumbar region.
Improper head positioning: A look to the side or up could lead to cervical osteochondrosis.
The right technique
- Place your elbows under your shoulder joints. Relax your neck and gaze down.
- Ensure your legs are straight and that you engage your gluteal muscles.
– Straighten your back, tighten your stomach, and align your hips with your shoulders.
Continue Reading “I can’t Believe N 1!”